No Fuss Makeup Essentials For Busy Moms
Disclaimer: I’m not a beauty guru, and the only highlighters I’m familiar with are the kind you use when you are studying in college, lol. I’m a busy mom, and I don’t have a ton of time for detailed makeup routines. I have been wanting to share my no fuss makeup essentials for busy moms like me for awhile with you guys, so I’m excited to finally be sharing the exact 11 items I use everyday with you today!
- TARTE PRIMER– I love using a primer, because let’s be honest it covers up my pores, lol. This one by Tarte is one of my absolute favorites. It has lasted me for so long, and I’m pretty sure they’ve changed up the packaging already since I bought this one. I also love The POREfessional by Benefit Cosmetics. Both of them have been staples in my makeup routine for awhile.
- BEAUTY COUNTER TINT SKIN FOUNDATION-Huge fan of this foundation. I hate the way heavy foundations feel on your skin, and this one is really light-weight and also provides great coverage. I’ve been using this one everyday for the past couple of months, and I’m hooked.
- MAYBELLINE CONCEALER- This has been in my makeup bag for years. It’s seriously my favorite cheap makeup item. It instantly brightens up my under eyes, and covers some of my wrinkles, ha. It’s a good one, trust me!
- BECCA UNDER EYE BRIGHTNER- I received this as a PR sample, and I was so pumped when I first tried it. I love to use my cheap Maybelline Concealer first, and then add this on top for some extra brightness. It’s amazing.
- BEAUTY COUNTER BRONZER– Another favorite from Beauty Counter. This bronzer has lasted so long, and it goes on so smoothly. It is perfect!
- BEAUTY COUNTER BLUSH– Uh-mazing. It provides the perfect amount of pink for my cheeks, and it lasts forever just like the bronzer does. A little bit goes a long way, and it also goes on really smoothly.
- NUDE COSMETICS PALETTE– I received this as a PR sample as well, and I’ve been obsessed with it. The colors in it are perfect for everyday eyeshadow (lots of browns, and neutrals).
- LOREAL MASCARA– This stuff is great if you’re looking for an affordable mascara that works well. I was looking for a more affordable one after running out of an expensive one, and this one honestly works just as well!
- COVERGIRL EYELINER- I’ve been using this as my go-to eyeliner since high school you guys. It’s the best eyeliner I’ve ever used, and it’s so cheap.
Okay, now it’s back to juggling life with two little ones. My mother in law left yesterday, so things are getting pretty real around here! Not much time for makeup today… hopefully I’ll at least apply some mascara!
Thanks for stopping by babes!