How Affiliate Marketing Works & June’s Top Selling Items So Far
You know what ? I sort of love looking into my analytics & seeing what you guys are liking & actually purchasing. If right now you are like “What are analytics, and what are you talking about?” LOL… Let me explain. Okay… so bloggers earn a commission off of items purchased through their links. I think it’s safe to say that most of my readers know this, but I know not everyone does. I always like to be transparent about these things, because why the heck wouldn’t I be? LOL.
Anyway… when you purchase an item through a Swipe Up on Instagram or after clicking on a link on someone’s blog, that blogger earns a small percentage of the sale. The commission rate varies depending on the retailer, and it’s not huge, but it’s a little something, and it can add up. If you have any questions about affiliate marketing or blogging, always feel free to email me. I love talking all things blogging, and I used to work in affiliate marketing!
Anyway… now that I chatted your ears off about affiliate marketing & blogging, let’s get into the top selling items so far in June from my blog. I picked the top 5 to share today. The reason I love looking into these things is because it shows me what you guys are liking. The funny thing is you guys always love the things that I love the most, and I freaking love that. I love when you guys share sales with me on Instagram, or when you DM me your favorite finds. I feel like we have a little shopping sisterhood or something, lol!
- Socialite Striped Top (pictured above).. YUP, this baby is the best. Only $35 and SO dang cute. Socialite makes some of my favorite pieces that are sold at Nordstrom & Nordstrom Rack. They always have the best pieces at affordable prices. I have it in a size small, and it fits true to size.
- Caslon Tie Front Tee– Heck yes.. Obvious! This top is legit. I seriously love it SO much, and of course it’s selling out like hot cakes. Not because of me (I’m not that cool of a blogger)…. but I think some other bloggers must be sharing it, because it’s freaking flying off of the shelves. I sized down one size to an x small, because it runs a little big.
- Old Navy Denim Jacket– Ohhh snap. We all knew this was coming. My absolute favorite denim jacket in the world. I’ve tried a lot of them, but this is seriously the best one. It’s SO soft, and I love the wash. I sized up one size to a medium for an oversized fit. Plus, the small was a tad too tight on my arms. Ain’t nobody got time for that.
- The Good Ole Karen Walker Dupes– My obsession for Karen Walker sunnies is real. As soon as I found the dupe pair on Amazon, I screamed it from the mountain tops. I have them in the tortoise and the black, and they are SO good. You guys have been loving them too!
- Chelsea 28 V Neck Peplum– I haven’t shared this on my feed yet (wait, that’s not true.. I did share a flatlay photo with it!), just on my stories, but you guys are loving it! I have it in this olive color, but seriously want it in black too. It comes in quite a few options and is SO flattering. I sized down one size to an x small in this because it runs a little big. So dang cute with a pair of jeans and wedges!
SHOP ALL 5 ITEMS BELOW:
As always, if you want to shop any of my looks you can shop them here on the blog over on my Shop My Instagram Page, or follow me in the liketoknow.it app! Thanks so much for stopping by today friends! Have a great Monday!