Happy Tuesday friends! I just got back from the dentist (sooo much fun) lol. I had to get some fillings, and it wasn’t the most pleasant experience. When I got back Dylan was finishing up the edits on today’s video. We got a little off track on our scheduled video days last week, so we are trying to get back on our schedule this week. If you haven’t subscribed to our Youtube Channel, make sure to hit the red subscribe button so you can join our Youtube family. You will be notified via email when new videos go live so that you never miss one!
I’ll add all of the ingredients & steps for you below. It’s super easy to make, and you can see exactly how we make ours in the video (even with Dylan slapping the zucchini onto the cutting board like a weirdo, LOL).
Zucchini Lasagna Recipe
1 small onion, diced
4 garlic cloves, minced
3-4 zucchinis, thinly sliced
oregano, thyme, salt & pepper to flavor if desired
2 lbs grass fed ground beef or ground turkey
2 (24 oz) jars of marinara sauce
1 bag shredded mozzarella cheese
- Slice zucchini into 1/4 inch pieces & lay on an oiled baking sheet (I dab off the water, and also add some salt)
2. Bake zucchini in 400 degree oven for about 10 mins to soften it up a bit
3. While the zucchini is cooking, sauté the onion in olive oil, and add in the ground beef or turkey & cook through. I also add in the garlic & spices after the meat is halfway cooked
4. Grab a 9×13 inch dish & start layering! I put the meat sauce on the bottom, then layer the zucchini, then a little more sauce & top with cheese, repeat with zucchini, sauce, and cheese!
5. Bake in the oven at 350 degrees for about 45 mins
That’s it! So easy, healthy, and delicious. Honestly Noah has no clue that there are vegetables in this “pasta”. Him and Emma both love it! Thanks so much for stopping by today friends! We are actually making this for dinner again tonight, lol!