Hi loves! Life’s been crazy with the holidays coming up, but I wanted to get something on the blog today. I decided to share a quick Ten Things I’m Loving Right Now type of post. It’s basically just a brain dump of everything I’ve been loving! I love these kinds of posts, because it’s fun to look back at what things I was loving during different times in my life!
- My SkipHop Diaper Bag Backpack -This thing has been saving my life when it comes to running errands with the kids. It also was so amazing to travel with when we went to Breckenridge recently. It was perfect for the airport. There’s plenty of space inside of it for me to fit everything I need for Emma, Noah, and myself!
- This Long Wrap Cardigan– I recently got this in, and I LOVE it. It’s the perfect cardigan for nursing too! It’s long enough to wear with leggings, and it’s such a great basic. I love it paired with Zella leggings & boots or sneakers. I got it in a size small in the grey color, but it also comes in black & burgundy.
- The Movie About Time– OMG This movie is so dang good. I’ve seen it like 4 times now. Dylan and I watched it Saturday night, and finished it Sunday morning (I’m a grandma and can’t stay up late). If you haven’t seen it, you NEED to. Rent it on Amazon, and thank me later.
- Chili & Cornbread– Dylan and I made both on Saturday night. There’s just something about making a big pot of chili on a cold winter night. I also love having leftovers, because chili is so good leftover.
- The Hatch Baby Rest– I have this on my nightstand & use it every night when putting Emma to bed. I can adjust the light & sound from the app on my phone so I can have it ready as I’m walking up the stairs & getting close to our room. It’s the perfect little light for next to your bed when you have a baby & have to wake up during the night to nurse or change a diaper.
- The Game Geo Guesser– Dylan and I totally nerd out on this game. My sister’s boyfriend introduced it to us when we were all in Breckenridge, CO. You basically get dropped somewhere random on Google Earth, and you have to guess where you are. The closer you get to the actual location, the more points you get. You can even challenge your friends. If you’re a nerd like us, you will love this game! Plus, it’s free!
- The Song New Years Day by Taylor Swift- Have you heard it? I’m in love! I’ve been rocking Emma to it every night before I put her down to bed. You have to watch the live version I linked if you haven’t watched it yet!
- My Lalabu Baby Carrying Tank (pictured above) This thing is a game changer for me. I’m one of those moms who hates trying to figure out complicated baby carriers. The fact that this was is a tank top is what sold me. I didn’t have to clip anything, tie anything, or read any directions. It’s the most simple thing in the world, and it works. I actually have a coupon code for 20% off if you want to snag one. It’s LEE20 and make sure to size up because they run really small. I am wearing a size medium.
- My Minnetonka Slippers– I first found out about Minnetonka when I was in college. Being a midwest girl from a small town, I had to have those boots when I saw them on the big city girls. Recently I got my first pair of Minnetonka slippers, and I’m hooked. They are just as good of quality as UGG slippers, but about half the price.
- 3 Deep Breaths- This one might sound weird, but taking 3 deep breaths whenever I’m feeling anxious has been so helpful lately. This weekend we were in the car and Emma was really screaming. It was one of those full on hardcore loud as ever baby cries, and to top it off we were in traffic stuck on the highway. There’s nothing that stresses me out more than when my baby is crying and I can’t help them. It’s not like I could jump out of the car on the highway and go get her from her carseat. I told myself she was fine. She had just eaten & her diaper was clean. She literally just hates her car seat (mama tends to spoil her & holds her a lot). I took 3 deep breaths & instantly I was more calm & able to think more clearly. It sounds silly, but it really does help.
What’s something that you’ve been loving lately? Share with me in the comments below! Thanks so much for stopping by today friends!