LOFT Bump Friendly & Maternity Must Haves 40% OFF
I’m sitting over here feeling like I just found a gold mine. You guys… I wasn’t aware that LOFT had a maternity line. LOFT has really come out of the wood work for me, and their stuff is always amazing. I’m not sure how I didn’t really know about this because I’ve bought stuff from them online before. I usually shop in store, but honestly I think I’m done shopping in store, because they run SO many amazing sales online.
Today LOFT is running a 40% off of everything sale, even new arrivals! I got an email from them this morning, and quickly opened up their website to find my top 11 items to share with you guys today. This post is half maternity/half non-maternity so there’s something for everyone. I kept the bump in mind when selecting each item, so everything can be worn while pregnant!
You can easily shop each item by clicking on the image above! I’m also describing each one below!
- Maternity Soft Vintage Tee 40% OFF of $29.50- I wish I would have picked up a few more actual maternity tees during this pregnancy. I would search for ones that were long or just size up, but having actual maternity tees is amazing. This one looks SO soft!
- Maternity Essential Tank 40% OFF of $14,99- Snatch this one up, this is so cheap, and a maternity tank is essential! One of my favorite outfits for when you’re really pregnant is a great pair of maternity jeans or leggings, a maternity tank, and a cardigan. This look perfectly displays the bump, but you still look cute, and don’t feel frumpy.
- Maternity Soft Vintage Pocket Tee 40% OFF of 29.50- This is the perfect basic pocket tee to wear during your entire pregnancy; it also comes in black!
- Non Maternity Space Dye Open Cardigan 40% OFF of $54.50- Cardigans are perfect for pregnancy, and I wear them ALL of the time. The great thing is, they don’t have to be maternity so you can wear them anytime. I love the color & style of this one so much!
- Non Maternity Lou & Grey Pocket Cardigan 40% OFF off $69.50- I’m starting to think that the Lou & Grey line was made for me. Have you bought something from it before? Everything is totally my style. Perfectly casual, cute, and comfy! This cardigan looks insanely comfortable, and I love the big pockets! I’m 100% ordering this, it looks like a cloud!
- Maternity Skinny Ankle Jeans 40% OFF of $79.50- Kicking myself! How did I not know about their maternity stuff!? These jeans look amazing, and the price is incredible. I almost want to get them even though I only have like 3 weeks left. The wash and style is perfect! If you have more than 3 weeks left, I would snatch these up!
- Maternity Chino Pants 40% OFF of $79.50- These are perfect if you go into an office for work! They come in black and grey!
- Non Maternity Off The Shoulder Sweatshirt Dress 40% OFF of $69.50- Lou & Grey strikes again. Sweatshirt dresses are life, and this one would be perfect for the bump, and also perfect for nursing in afterwards!
- Non Maternity Hooded Sweatshirt Dress 40% OFF of $69.50- Remember the sweatshirt dress I got from the Nordstrom Sale? Well this one is just like it, and it’s actually in stock! So cute, and perfect for Fall! Non-maternity, but would totally work for a bump. You could always size up one size if you feel like it might be too short with the bump, but it looks like it’s longer so it might work perfectly with your normal size!
- Non Maternity Striped Dress 40% OFF of $59.50- These next two dresses would be perfect knotted over some maternity leggings. If you follow me on Instagram or Instagram Stories you might have seen how I like to style these type of dresses with leggings. You can just pull the fabric to one side, while still covering your butt, and knot it. You can see what I’m talking about in this Instagram post HERE
- Non Maternity Tee Dress 40% OFF of $59.50- Similar to the one above, and would be perfect styled the same way. You could also just wear it on it’s own as it seems long enough!
Happy shopping you guys! I love sharing bump-friendly stuff with you all, because I know so many of you are pregnant right now. I also always make sure to share non-maternity stuff because not all of us are preggers, and if you are I want you to buy stuff that you can wear afterwards as well!