Holiday Gift Guide for The Toddler
Happy Wednesday friends! I’m back with another holiday gift guide, and this time it’s for the toddler! I am making one gift guide that I think can work for boys or girls. It might be somewhat more aimed at boys, because I have a boy, and these are things that I either own for him, or would want to get for him!
- SUSHI KIT– How dang cute is this? We love going to sushi with Noah, and for some reason he loves saying the word sushi, lol. We teach him about food all of the time, so I like to get him food toys that are unique.
- WOODEN CAR– We actually own a couple of these for Noah. They are so fun, and I love that they are wooden. They stand out as different compared to some of his other cars, and he really likes to play with them. They have a bunch of different kinds & colors!
- INSTAX CAMERA– Dylan and I were just talking about how cute it would be if Noah had a camera. He loves taking pictures on my phone, so I thought it would be cool to get him one of these so he could take his own pictures whenever he wanted, and print them off.
- MAGNETIC ALL IN ONE EASEL– How cool is this easel? It’s magnetic, has a dry erase side, a chalkboard side, and also has a giant roll of paper for endless coloring/drawing. I feel like Noah would love this, especially as he gets older!
- TABLETOP PAPER ROLL DISPENSER– Dylan saw one of these the other day at IKEA, and he called me to tell me how cool he thought it was, ha! I feel like this is perfect to put on a small desk in a playroom, and it’s on sale for $12.97!
- TRAIN SET- You can’t go wrong with a train set. This is the same brand we got for Noah, and the quality is amazing. When Emma was born, this was her gift to him, and he loves it! This brand is also really affordable compared to some others I’ve seen, and it’s compatible with other train sets! This one has 100 pieces & it’s $59.99!
- CONSTELLATIONS & PLANETS PROJECTOR– This thing is too cool! Noah would love playing with this at night before bed in his room. Or maybe we would play with it somewhere else so we don’t mess up the bedtime routine, am I right? Ha! Either way, this thing is so much fun that I’m snatching one up for him. It’s on sale for $6.97! The perfect stocking stuffer!
- CUTEST CASH REGISTER– Noah would be obsessed with this. He’s always wanting to play with real money, so this would be a much better idea, ha!
- BEST REUSABLE STICKERS EVER– We love these stickers for Noah. They are reusable, so you can play with them forever. He even loves to put them on the windows. So many of you who follow me on Instagram Stories have got them for your little ones and love them too!
- ADORABLE SHOPPING CART– Noah is in love with his shopping cart. He pushes it around the house all of the time. He’s a big fan of taking it into the pantry, and doing a little shopping, ha! I love the design and look of this one.
- I SPY GAME– I love getting educational toys for Noah, and this one looks like so much fun to do with him! It’s on sale for $11.97 right now!
- REALISTIC TOOL SET– How cool is this? Noah loves building stuff with Dylan, so I feel like he would love this tool set. I love how it looks realistic!
- BEST BRAND OF PUZZLES– I love this brand of puzzles, and this specific one is on sale for only $7.97. The puzzles are amazing quality, and obviously Noah will be obsessed with this one because it’s all about vehicles!