Holiday Gift Guide For Her
Yay!! It’s holiday gift guide time! Starting today I will be sharing a holiday gift guide here on the blog every Wednesday until Christmas. Whoop whoop! I seriously LOVE creating holiday gift guides for you guys. It gets me in the holiday spirit, and it helps me with my own shopping list. If you have any suggestions or gift guides you would like for me to make this year, let me know! I will be recreating a few of the same ones that you guys loved last year, like today’s gift guide!
Today’s holiday gift guide is designed for just about every girl on your list. I’ve picked items that I truly want myself, have myself, or that I know my best friend would love. This holiday gift guide is tried and true (just go ahead and use it as a list to give to your husband, ha!) Happy shopping!
- PINK UGG SLIPPERS– You just can’t go wrong with UGG Slippers as a gift for anyone on your list, am I right? Plus, these are pink! So dang cute!
- THE BEST CANDLE– Capri Blue candles are always a winner in my book. I remember the first time I caught a whiff of one at Anthropologie. I was hooked. Plus, the tin is such a pretty decoration for your coffee table or desk.
- MY FAVORITE SNEAKERS- You guys know about my obsession with these under $60 sneakers. They would make such an awesome gift. I have them in blush pink, but seriously want them in grey too. They also come in more color options.
- ROSE GOLD EARRINGS– How gorgeous are these? $36 and so sparkly! The perfect earring to jazz up any holiday look, and they come in more color options!
- POM POM BEANIE– Only $15 and so cute! I have this exact one and love it.
- SOFTEST CARDIGAN– You cannot go wrong with Barefoot Dreams. I repeat you cannot go wrong with Barefoot Dreams. Ha! Anything by them is uh-mazing. This cardigan is cozy goals, I promise you, it’s the best.
- PERFECT PALETTE– I don’t buy a ton of makeup for myself during the year, so receiving it as a gift is awesome. Plus, a palette can literally last me all year long. I love this one! It has all of the shades I love to use in it!
- BEST REVERSIBLE TOTE– These totes are always a winner. I’m on my second one, because I randomly lost my first one. They last forever, and are the perfect everyday accessory. You can fit a ton of stuff in them, including your laptop!
- MIRACLE LEGGINGS– You guys know my obsession with these leggings if you follow along on my Instagram. They have worked miracles postpartum, and are seriously amazing. I love that they are high waisted, and I seriously live in them. They fit pretty true to size, but I sized up to a medium for postpartum.
- MUST HAVE IPHONE CASE– How pretty is this marbled case? They have a size for the iPhone 6, 7, and 8. It’s so pretty, and would be the best stocking stuffer!
- MY FAV UNDER $50 SLIPPERS– I own these, and wear them all of the time. If you’re looking for something similar to UGGS, but not as expensive, these are your slippers! They come in more colors, and the quality is great.
- SOFTEST ROBE EVER– I’m finally doing it. I’m treating myself to this robe. I have a friend who owns it, and I want to hug her every time she wears it. Put this on your list, or just go ahead and buy it for yourself right now. Trust me, it’s worth it.
- POM POM THROW– Can’t go wrong with this adorable throw. Comes in more colors, and is so soft!
- ROSE GOLD LUGGAGE– How chic would you feel rolling these bad boys through the airport!? Seriously though, so cute! These also come in other colors, including white and black.
- COZY FLEECE PAJAMAS– How dang soft do these look!? They come in more colors & patterns, but I love this striped pair!
You can shop everything in this holiday gift guide by clicking on the text links above, or clicking on the images below!
Thanks so much for stopping by today friends. Stay tuned for a new gift guide every Wednesday until Christmas!