Five Things I Love About Dylan
There’s a million things I love about my husband Dylan (like the fact that he wanted to be in this photo shoot with me for starters). In honor of Valentine’s Day this coming weekend we decided to do a couples photo shoot with the amazing Rachel Arnhart Photography . The weather was literally perfect, and it was so much fun having Dylan behind the camera with me. It’s going to be hard to limit this list to 5 things, but here goes!
- He’s incredibly kind. Dylan is the most genuinely kind person I know. He never says a bad thing about anyone. He always finds the positives in people and focuses on the good. It’s very uplifting to be around someone with that type of attitude all of the time.
- He’s down to earth. Of course he loves to be extravagant and go out to a fancy dinner when we have the budget for it, but he is perfectly happy ordering a pizza and watching Netflix at home. We can both have a great time doing simple things like strolling through the farmers market, grabbing a coffee downtown, or even going to the grocery store together.
- He’s always happy and positive. There aren’t many bad days for Dylan. He doesn’t let himself get in a funk often. No matter how hard the day has been or how stressful a situation is, he is really good about snapping out of it and thinking positive.
- He’s a giant little kid. He has so much energy and is always wanting to do something active. He gets so excited about the littlest things and always has a huge smile on his face when telling a funny story.
- He’s a great dad. The first few days of being a new mom were hard for me. Dylan literally stepped right in and took care of everything. He puts 100% into everything he does, and I can’t wait for Noah to realize just how awesome he is.
It was so much fun doing this photo shoot with Dylan. Maybe we will do them more often! I hope you have a great Valentine’s Day this Sunday!
SHOP THE POST BELOW