My Favorite Avocado Toast Recipe
Avocado toast is having a major moment, and I’m really excited about it. I did a lot of research on avocado toast recipes over the past month, and today I’m excited to partner with Del Monte Fresh to share my perfected recipe! Del Monte Fresh is currently hosting a really fun giveaway that you should check out! They are asking for people to share their fruit-inspired fashion pieces and use #DelMonteFreshFashion. They will be picking 3 winners who will walk away with $500, $250, and $100. The giveaway runs from Feb 9th-16th! You can check out my photo HERE for inspiration (avocado socks for the win!) Official giveaway rules HERE:
Now let’s drive into the delicious recipe. My mouth is watering just thinking about it!
- 2 slices of Oatnut Bread, toasted
- 1 Del Monte Fresh Haas avocado, mashed
- Handful of arugula
- 1 tomato, sliced, I like to use campari tomatoes… the flavor is amazing
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Optional: pickled jalapenos for a little bit of spice
- Mash the avocado and mix in desired amount of salt & pepper
- Toast your bread
- Top with arugula, tomatoes, and jalapenos (optional)
- Sprinkle with extra pepper if desired
It’s such an easy recipe, and I love having avocado toast for lunch! I look forward to it everyday. The great thing about avocado toast is that you can change up your recipe based on what ingredients you have in the house at the time. Let me know if you end up trying out my recipe. Thanks for stopping by friends!
A big thanks to Delmonte Fresh for sponsoring this post. All thoughts & opinions are my own.