Yay! One of the biggest sales of the year is going on right now! ShopBop is having their Buy More, Save More sale, and this is a great opportunity to stock on some designer favorites!
Use code GOBIG17 for 15% OFF orders $200 plus, 20% OFF orders $500 plus, and 25% OFF orders of $800 plus. ShopBop is my go-to spot for high end sunglasses and purses, great deals on my favorite denim, free people stuff, and shoes!
- Rebecca Minkoff Crossbody– I’ve been crushing on this bag for a long time, and now is the time I might have to make the plunge. The more you buy in this sale, the more you save, which makes it pretty awesome. I also really love this similar one in the dark denim. So cute!
- Karen Walker Harvest Sunglasses– These are the sunnies I wear in almost all of my blog and Instagram posts. I’m kind of a stick to the same pair of sunglasses girl lately. These just have worked so well on me for months, so it’s been hard to give them up. They are honestly my favorite pair of sunglasses ever, and they never go on sale!
- White Tassel Slip-On Mules– Slip on mules are all the rage right now, and I know why. They are so freaking comfy, but you still look put-together when wearing them. I want a pair in every color, seriously.
- Karen Walker Super Duper Strength Sunglasses- These are my other favorite pair of Karen Walker’s. I had them for a short period of time when I was using DITTO to rent glasses, and I was so sad when I had to send them back. Now that they are on sale, I’m going to have to buy them. They are way too good to pass up.
- Zac Zac Posen Eartha Tote– I love my Eartha Tote. It’s my favorite structured bag ever. Mine is grey, and I wore it a ton over the winter, but I’m loving this nude color for spring!
- Asymmetrical Free People Top- I have this in white, and love it! It does run big, so make sure to size down a size. So cute paired with jeans or shorts!
- Olive Colored Ripped Denim– Free People does it again. These jeans are uh-mazing. The distressing is perfect, and I love the color! You can’t go wrong with the price point!
- Espadrille Slip Ons– How cute are these!? I love my espadrille sneakers, and now I’m lusting after a pair of slip ons! This neutral color is perfect for spring!
- Cantina Tank- I love the relaxed peplum vibes of this tank, and the open back is darling! So cute paired with denim cut offs and sandals!
- Distressed Levi’s– Not only are these amazing, in the regular wash, but look how cute they are in this dark wash!? So obsessed, and totally finally pulling the plug and getting these bad boys!
- More Slip-On Mules– Yes, this pair is uh-mazing. I love the brown, so classic!
- Cozy Pullover Sweater– So cozy! I can see me wearing these in the evenings on the beach for our upcoming trip. Adding to the cart!
- Jeans I Wear All Of The Time– Yes, you guys know these. I wear them ALL of the time. I think I’ve been rocking them for at least a year straight now. You also know that they NEVER go on sale, so now is the time to get them!
SHOP THE POST:
Which pieces are your favorites? There are also SO many cute swimsuits, if you’re shopping for vacation. Thanks so much for stopping by today friends, have an amazing day & happy shopping!