2018 Holiday Gift Guide: Kids Ages 0-2
Hi friends! Today I’m sharing a holiday gift guide for little ones under 2. Some of these Dylan and I have gifted to Emma and Noah and they have LOVED them! Some are items that we just ordered for Emma for this year! Everything is linked below!
- GOLD MOCCASINS – How cute are these!? They look like the Freshly Picked ones, but they are much less expensive!
- CLASSIC BLOCK TOY – We just snagged this for Emma, and I’m so excited about it. She loves to take things out, and put things back in, so I feel like she will love this. Plus it will help her learn her alphabet eventually!
- SMART STAGES TABLET – Both Emma & Noah have loved this. Perfect little gift for any baby!
- ANIMAL SENSORY BOOK – Both kiddos have loved this. I like how it’s a touch & feel type of book. Perfect for taking along on a plane ride because it can easily fit into your carry on.
- SMART STAGES CHAIR – One night I asked Noah to sit in my bed with me, and look on my computer for a present for Emma. This is what he picked out! We watched the video about it, and are so excited to give it to her this year. It’s her present from him so he’s going to help wrap it and put it under the tree.
- RATTLE & ROLL TOY CARS – These are the perfect little cars for baby. Both kids love these.
- BALL PIT PLAYPEN – This thing is awesome, and is so much fun for the kids. Both kids were obsessed with it when we went to a birthday party recently, so we instantly ordered it on Amazon.
- ALPHABET BATH BOOK – Love little bath books like these. Just ordered them for Emma.
- CUTE ACTIVITY JUMPER -Emma LOVED this. We actually just gifted ours to friends who are about to have a baby. It folds up and you can stick it under your couch.
- SMART SHOTS SPORT CENTER – How fun is this? Highly considering grabbing it for Emma.
- SOFTEST SHERPA HOODIE -Emma has one of these, and I love it. It’s so cozy, and a good price.
- STACKABLE CUPS -We are always playing with these. Whether it’s in the bath or putting little toys inside of them, or stacking them… There’s always something to do with these.
- FOOTIE PAJAMAS – Just ordered these for Emma. You can never go wrong with footie pajamas.
- TINY GREY NIKES -LOVE! Noah wore these forever. I just kept getting the next size up. I just ordered a new pair for Emma. So comfy & easy to walk in.
- SPIRAL ACTIVITY TOY – Perfect to clip onto the stroller, carseat, or to take a long with you while traveling so you can keep baby busy.
- MY FAV BATH SPOUT COVER -We have this on our bathtub and love it. Save the little ones for hitting their heads!
- ADORABLE ACTIVITY GYM -THE BEST! If you guys followed along with me when Emma was born you know that we used this activity gym nonstop. I love that it lights up.
- FIRST 100 WORDS BOOK -Can’t go wrong. Both of the kids love this book!
SHOP THE POST
I hope you got some ideas! We are getting close to done with the kids, but aren’t all the way finished. I will be sharing a gift guide for Noah’s age soon too! Thanks for stopping by today!