There’s a good chance that we may be hosting Thanksgiving at our place this year, and I couldn’t be more excited. I finally have a great dining table that fits more than 4 people, so I’m ready to decorate it! I thought it would be fun to put together a post on some of the best pieces for Thanksgiving entertaining. These would also make great gifts for your Thanksgiving host!
- Get Stuffed Platter ($35) How cute is this? The perfect platter for the Thanksgiving turkey!
- Pumpkin Chai Candle ($40) Who doesn’t want their home to smell like yummy pumpkin chai over the holidays? Nest candles are the best & last forever!
- Festive Wreath ($59) I love this leaf & acorn wreath. You can hang it on your front door, or above the dining table to add a festive touch!
- Friendsgiving Banner ($29) How cool is this? Hang it up by your dining table or on the wall if you’re hosting a Friendsgiving!
- Pumpkin Cocotte (24) How cute would this be with soup in it!?
- Gorgeous Flatware (8 piece set $84) I love having new flatware that I only use for special occasions, and this set is gorgeous. Love the gold for the holidays!
- Antler Stopper ($19) Add a festive touch to your wine bottles with this cutie! Would also be the perfect gift for the host!
- Give Thanks Banner ($24) The perfect banner for every dining table!
SHOP THE POST:
What are your plans for Thanksgiving this year? Will you be hosting? Thanks so much for stopping by friends!