How in the world is my little guy already 6 months old? I’ve always been told to savor every moment of him being a baby. Sometimes that’s hard to do when you just want to sleep a full 8 hours at night, but I’m starting to realize the importance of it. It really feels like these 6 months have flown by. It’s funny how long a year seems to take when you’re a 2nd grader in elementary school compared to how long a year goes by now.
Noah’s been full of energy and smiles. He is so close to crawling and he loves using his hands to experience new toys. I thought it would be fun to come up with a list of things he’s currently loving that that our family couldn’t live without at the moment. It’s funny how some baby products are a total waste and some are total lifesavers. Maybe some of these products will be helpful to you when your little one is 6 months old!
1. Babyganics Mineral-Based Sunscreen– It’s hard to find a decent sunscreen for babies that isn’t packed with terrible ingredients. I’ve heard great things about Babyganics and I’m loving this sunscreen for Noah so far.
2. Monkey Teether– I’m loving this teether more than Sophie the Giraffe lately because it seems easier for Noah to grab. I think the fact that it’s thicker than Sophie pleases his little teething gums as well.
3. Swim Float– This has been a lifesaver for us on pool days. Noah loves floating around in it and it provides a decent amount of shade.
4. Activity Gym– This thing has been a lifesaver for the past few months. Noah especially loves to kick the edge of it and make all of “his people” fly all over the place.
5. Rock n Play– Noah used to sleep in this when he was younger, but now we use it as a little chair for him to sit in. He loves to sit in it and watch me cook breakfast every morning.
6. Soothie Pacifier– We’re trying to break the habit, but our little guy is a big fan of the soothie. It’s BPA free and the only pacifier I would recommend.