Drumroll please….. today I’m sharing my first 2016 gift guide on the blog! I’m starting with my all time favorite gift guide theme from last year, Every Girl. This gift guide is my favorite because it’s basically exactly what I want for Christmas, and the things I want to get for my best girl friends. They are also things that I know are amazing because I either own them myself, or have a friend that does.
- POM POM BEANIE- I almost have this beanie in every color now. It fits perfectly, is super comfortable, and at an awesome price point right at $29
- SUPERSTAR SNEAKERS– These are the newest pair of sneakers in my closet. I have a pair from years ago when I used to work for Adidas, so it was nice to get a brand new pair I love wearing them with jeans and sweaters during the holiday season.
- NAKED PALETTE– This palette is my absolute favorite, and I use it everyday. It has all of your basic colors, and is such a good gift!
- MARBLE WATER BOTTLE– Everyone loves Swell water bottles, and the marble detail on this one is amazing! I want it so bad!
- FAUX FUR THROW– This throw is currently in my shopping cart. I love the pom poms, and it’s so soft! I basically cuddle with it every time I walk into Nordstrom. Thinking I might have to go ahead and treat myself.
- JOGGERS– Every girl needs a pair of cozy joggers. You can even wear them out of the house now, thanks to the athleisure trend!
- SADDLE BAG– This Rebecca Minkoff saddle bag is extremley gorgeous. I am keeping a close eye on this one, might have to do a few hint hints to the hubs.
- FRINGE SCARF- This scarf is SO soft. I have it in the blue color, but really want it in pink and tan as well. It’s amazing, and makes such a statement when you wear it.
- BUTTER SOCKS– These socks are incredible you guys. I think Nordstrom has them every year for Christmas, and they are so comfy! They come in a pack of 3 for $18.
- PERFUME– This flowerbomb perfume is literally the bomb.com, and I’m obsessed with the bottle!
- ROSE GOLD SNEAKS– There’s nothing that even has to be said about these…. #obsessed in a big way over here.
- ZELLA LEGGINGS– These leggings fit so well, and they always have the cutest styles. You need a pair, trust me!
- STATEMENT NECKLACE– This is the ideal statement necklace. It’s so adorable paired with a simple tee or sweatshirt, and it is actually a 3 in 1 set!
- COZY NIGHT SHIRT– I love wearing cozy holiday night shirts to bed during the holidays. I love to pair them with a pair of tall cozy socks. This one is so cute & soft, and also comes in other colors/patterns.
- COLD SHOULDER SWEATER– You guys know I’m obsessed with cold shoulder sweaters, and gray, so this one really fits the bell. It’s so cute and cozy!
SHOP THE GIFT GUIDE BELOW:
Which item was your favorite? When are you doing your Christmas shopping? Stay tuned for more gift guides in the coming weeks!