Since I already talked about my overuse of the word cozy earlier this week on the blog, we might as well unveil the COZY At Home Gift Guide! #COZYLIFERULES, am I right!? Haha, well anyway… I’m super excited to be sharing my second gift guide of the season with you all today!
Christmas screams COZY to me, and I love receiving all things cozy. Usually when I receive something cozy for Christmas like slippers or pajamas I literally change into them right away and stay in them all weekend! I’ve spent a lot of time picking my favorite cozy gifts, so I hope you like them!
- Monogrammed Mug- This one is SO cute. I always think monogrammed mugs are a good idea, especially if you are trying to stick to a budget. This one is $24!
- Capri Blue Candle– I will never tire of Capri Blue candles. They smell the best and they last forever. The rose gold tin is so adorable for this one. I would keep it after the candle burns and use it as a decorative tin!
- Stylish Noise Canceling Headphones– I’ve been wanting a good pair of these for awhile now. They would be so helpful for the days I’m at home working, but Dylan’s looking after Noah. Sometimes just a small peep from him will take away my concentration #momlife
- Set of Red Wine Glasses- Such a perfect gift for the wine lover on your list. They are on major sale right now for Black Friday/Cyber Monday!
- Soft Throw Blanket– This one is SO cozy you guys! It also comes in a bunch of other colors. The perfect gift for every girl on your list, trust me.
- Festive Sweater Robe– How adorable is this robe!? I love how it looks more like a sweater than a robe, so you feel chic while wearing it. Totally a winning situation!
- Fluffy Pillow– In my opinion you can never have too many fluffy pillows. Especially pink, white, and grey ones!
- Slipper Booties– These are so dang cute! I love them so much in grey. I just want to put my feet in them right now!
- Leg Warmers– Maybe it’s because I grew up a ballerina, but leg warmers are one of my favorite winter accessories. They are just so cute! I love wearing them over leggings paired with long sweaters or with pjs at home. This pair is so adorable and only $22!
- Polka Dot Mug– Incase you need another monogrammed mug (this one is only $12!)
- Pearl Pink UGG Slippers– I am obsessed with the color of these! UGG slippers always make an amazing Christmas gift!
- Lounge Poncho– This Barefoot Dreams lounge poncho is insanely comfy. I have a Barefoot Dreams blanket, but haven’t ventured into the clothing yet. I would love to lounge around in this sipping hot cocoa!
- Cable Knit Socks– I think these might be the “it holiday cozy socks” They are so cozy and cute, and come in two colors!
- French Press– How adorable is this rose gold colored french press? We use a french press almost every morning to make fresh coffee! I love how simple it is, and I love picking out fresh beans at Central Market in Austin!
- Thermal Pajamas– These are already sold out in grey, but available in pink and light blue. They are also on sale right now for Cyber Weekend ($26!)
SHOP THE GIFT GUIDE BELOW:
If you’re a total home body like me, I’m sure you loved this gift guide. Now if it would just snow in Austin so I could truly hibernate, ha! Have an amazing day friends, and happy shopping!