As a busy mom, it’s easy for me to put my skincare routine on the back burner. Most nights I just want to pass out on the couch watching Friends, instead of taking the time to wash my makeup off. In all honesty, once I stopped falling asleep in my makeup, and started paying more attention to my skin, things started looking a lot better (duh!).
I found a skincare routine that made life easy on me. Tula skincare has been uh-mazing for me. I used it last summer, and then ended up switching to try something else out. I went back to using it this summer, and I am so happy I did. The skincare routine doesn’t take long, and there are only 5 products I use.
5 PRODUCTS I USE IN MY SKINCARE ROUTINE:
- Tula Purifying Cleanser– I use this cleanser every morning, and every night. It’s great for waking up my skin in the morning, and for washing off my makeup at night. It has little beads in it so it helps with exfoliation, and I love the smell of it.
- Tula Pro-Glycolic 10% pH Resurfacing Gel– After cleansing I pump a little bit of this resurfacing gel onto a cotton ball and rub it all over my face. It feels amazing. I love that it’s al alcohol-free toner, and it’s really hydrating.
- Tula Volume Defense Serum– After I apply my toner, I quickly apply a thin layer of serum. This is my first time trying out the Volume Defense Serum by Tula.. I used their other serum last summer. This one works harder at restoring volume & targets deep wrinkles.
- Tula Revitalizing Eye Cream– This eye cream might be my favorite part of my skin care routine. It wakes up my eyes in the morning, and it’s so moisturizing. It sounds kind of funny to say, but I love putting it on every morning!
- Tula Hydrating Day & Night Cream– I love this cream so much. I use it every morning and night, and it’s perfectly hydrating without making my skin feel greasy.
You can use all 5 items at morning, and at night. That’s usually what I do. Sometimes I’ll skip the serum, and go straight to the moisturizer because the bottle is smaller, and I want it to last, lol. This skincare routine has been really quick and easy for me, and has made my skin look a lot better.
If you guys have any questions about any of Tula’s products, definitely let me know. If you plan on making an order on their website you can use code LEE20 for 20% off of your order + free shipping on orders over $30!
Thanks so much for stopping by today babes, have a good one!