Yikes, it’s been a hot summer here in Texas. Being from the Midwest my mentality is that the beginning of September means it’s officially time to break out leggings & scarves. It’s been hard to get Noah outside to play during the day because of the heat, so we’ve been opting for a lot of inside playtime. Today I’m partnering with Zappos to share our love for Superga shoes. I also wanted to talk about some of recent joys since I haven’t had a personal/catch-up post here on the blog in awhile!
Sneakers are so hot right now! If worn the right way they can be extremley fashionable, and your feet are cozy at the same time! Totally a win-win situation! I love pairing sneakers with cozy clothing at home like joggers, leggings, jeans, or shorts. When I go out I like to rock the sneakers with a skirt or dress look (it’s such a cute trend!).
Superga is actually an Italian brand that carries that designs the most amazing European-chic sneakers! Zappos has the best selection of them, and with super fast shipping and free returns there’s no reason to go anywhere else! If you haven’t checked them out, do yourself a favor and do so! How cute are the little pair I got for Noah? My heart was melting when I opened the box! I love matching with him!
The style I’m wearing is called the Superga COTU, and they come in a ton of other colors. I like this soft blue color because I think it will pair perfectly with denim, and you know I like to rock a lot of denim! For sizing I think the women’s style fit pretty true to size. I typically wear an 8.5, and these are a little loose on me, but I would be afraid that the 8 would be too small. The toddler sizing seemed to run one size down.
Now let’s jump into my recent five joys. I miss doing these types of posts here on the blog. I love reflecting on the past week or month, and thinking about the five things, big or small, that brought me joy.
- Working Out Again – Yay! I’m finally back on the work-out train. I’m not sure where I fell off of the train, but it’s been a long time since I’ve dedicated time to working out. Somehow I just kept pushing it aside, but recently I’ve been trying to make it a priority. I love watching Youtube videos to work out. I like to stick to ones that are 20 minutes are less. That’s really all the time I have, but any bit helps!
- Becoming A Lexus of Austin Brand Ambassador– Beyond exited about this! Dylan and I are working with Lexus of Austin for the next year on this partnership. The people of Lexus of Austin are amazing, and have been so much fun to work with!
- Mommy & Noah Friday’s- On Friday Dylan is usually downtown in meetings and working out of coffee shops. I try to take that day and spend a lot of it doing fun stuff with Noah. I think this week we are going to go to a little activity gym. This kid loves to flip around!
- Being on the News– I recently partnered with Owlet Baby Monitors and was asked to speak about them on the news here in Austin. It was such an honor, and it was great to do something that I’m somewhat scared of!
- Take Out Sunday’s– The past couple of weeks we’ve opted for take out on Sunday’s, and it’s a little tradition that I look forward to. We usually either get pizza or pho! I’m obsessed with pho!
What five things brought you joy recently? And who’s ordering a pair of Superga shoes now? So obsessed! Have a great rest of your day, and thanks so much for stopping by!
This post was sponsored by Zappos. All thoughts and opinions are my own.