Hi babes! Happy Friday to you! I’m getting excited for the weekend, and for celebrating Mother’s Day with my little family this weekend. What are your Mother’s Day plans? I’m not sure what Dylan has in store for this weekend, but my plan is to relax, and do pretty much nothing work-wise or errands wise. We may take Noah to the zoo, which I’m so excited about because he had SO much fun last time we went. He cracks up so loud when the goats eat out of his hand, haha!
Luckily I got all of my work done this week, I’m prepped for next week, and I got all of my shopping done, thanks to Amazon Prime Now! So pumped to not have to do any errands or shopping this weekend, so I can just focus on family time!
Are you guys familiar with Amazon Prime Now? It’s life-changing! You can literally order something on Amazon, and have it delivered within 2 hours. I ordered a bunch of stuff this week to try it out, and I was obsessed. I ordered some household stuff we needed, groceries, and stuff for Noah. Two hour delivery is free, and one hour delivery is $7.99. How uh-mazing is this!?
I thought it would be fun to share my Top 10 Items to Order On Amazon Prime Now today with you guys!
- GROCERIES – yes, I said groceries. How amazing is this? I love being able to order groceries from my local grocery story, and have Amazon drop them off within an hour or two. Currently in Austin they are delivering from Sprouts, which is an awesome grocery store! I ordered some yummy things to cook up this weekend, including ingredients for a Mother’s Day quiche. Anyone else obsessed with quiche!?
- TOILET PAPER/PAPER TOWELS- Running out of these items is not fun in our house, and the fact that I can order them for delivery is so awesome. We were down to our last roll of toilet paper this week (bad planning on my part), so I was so pumped when I was able to add it to my Amazon Prime Now order.
- DIAPERS/WIPES/BABY FOOD– I noticed I was almost out of diapers yesterday, and was able to add these to my order. Such a lifesaver, as I had a babysitter coming Thursday, and had no time to get out to pick up diapers on Wednesday.
- LUNCH OR DINNER FROM LOCAL RESTAURANTS– If you have Amazon Prime Now in your city, you are able to order food from some of your favorite local restaurants for delivery. One of my favorite Indian restaurants, Clay Pit, delivers in Austin, and I’m so pumped about it!
- GIFTS- Have a kids birthday party or a baby shower to go to? Forgot to shop? Yup, that’s me all of the time. Luckily you can order kids toys and baby shower gifts and get delivery within an hour.
- ELECTRONICS– For me specifically, phone chargers and memory cards. This is more of a need basis, but if you’re traveling out of town and forgot your phone charger, you can get one delivered within an hour. One time Dylan and I were doing a photoshoot in downtown Austin, and our memory card stopped working. This service would have been amazing then! Oh, and batteries! If you’re celebrating your little one’s birthday, and need batteries for all of those toys, add them to the list of things you can get delivered within the hour.
- PET SUPPLIES- You don’t have to leave the house to get your dog food anymore. Just add it in your cart when you’re checking out!
I hope this post was helpful if you live in an Amazon Prime Now city! You can also order fresh flowers on Saturday & Sunday this weekend and have them delivered via Amazon Prime Now; perfect for Mother’s Day! I encourage you to enjoy Mother’s Day this weekend with your family instead of running around to get things done. Family is the most important thing, and memories with them will be cherished forever. Happy Mother’s Day to all of you amazing mamas out there!
A big thanks to Amazon for sponsoring this post. All thoughts & opinions are my own.